Just a minor glitch.

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.

- Install Spore Game

- (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C

- Install Spore Galactic Adventures

- Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
Recruit

Recruit

ReptilliRex
Zodiac: Aquarius

Just a minor glitch.

Unread post #1 by ReptilliRex » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:41 pm

CRE_Oopsie Daisy-0f63b35e_ful.png
CRE_Oopsie Daisy-0f63b35d_sml.jpg

It appears that the Biotic Stalker and the Etheral Necrowing on my SPORE are... sort of inside out, and the textures of all objects, including grass and the body of the creature itself seem to stand in front of them. However, the skybox does not... As seen in the attached picture above. All of my other Dark injections parts are a-ok. It's just those two that are bugged out. Does anyone have this same issue or know exactly what's going on here?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tech Support

Tech Support

CamBen
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: Just a minor glitch.

Unread post #2 by CamBen » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:13 pm

See my post in the dark injection thread.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube

Recruit

Recruit

ReptilliRex

Unread post #3 by ReptilliRex » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:43 pm

Alright, I found that they work fine OUTSIDE of the editor, but my KneeOn Purrpull crashes my game as soon as I drag it out of the parts menu. Which is kind of funny, since the Mintea Grreen, the Microtech Eye, the Electron Lumisensor, and the KneeOn Purrpull pretty much all look the same when the creature is painted, right?

Private

Private

Seichotik

Unread post #4 by Seichotik » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:58 pm

Well, many of the parts that have the same model but different colors in the part menu actually DO paint differently, especially regarding the armor pieces. It's to the point that I actually made a template creature to help decide what parts I wanted to choose due to how they would end up painting. That being said, sometimes the differences are tiny enough not to notice right away.

Note: A lot of things in Dark Injection look odd in the editor but come out fine afterwards, such as the invisible limbs being visible, and the spheres that hold the effect/ability/voice parts being visible. Another thing you may notice is none of the custom abilities work in the editor, but again, in game play they function properly.

Return to “Help”