Pollination package problem!!!

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.

- Install Spore Game

- (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C

- Install Spore Galactic Adventures

- Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
First Sergeant

First Sergeant

HACKER80
Location: I think my hous.....................................

Pollination package problem!!!

Unread postby HACKER80 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:43 am

My game crashed every time that I delete a creation.
I did some work and the pollination package is the bad file.
I now that you can just delete that file and that than comes another and the problem is solved.
But all the things I did like get badges and stuff are in that pollination file.
Can somewane please help me!!!!
Modding makes spore almost always better on every way :D
My Spore name is kassa80!!!

The Boss

Re: Pollination package problem!!!

Unread postby Davo » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:17 am

Mine comes back just like it was
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad

Sergeant

Sergeant

Snaid1

Unread postby Snaid1 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:20 pm

your badges and stuff should be in a different file. the only things that should be in the pollination file are creations and various information about them that the game uses to fill out planets. so you should be able to delete it safely with out a problem. if you are still worried, rename your pollination file to something like pollination.package.old by renaming it to a different file extension the game won't see it and make a new one. if you have any problems, just delete the new file and change the name back on your backup.

First Sergeant

First Sergeant

HACKER80
Location: I think my hous.....................................

Unread postby HACKER80 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:42 pm

Snaid1 wrote:your badges and stuff should be in a different file. the only things that should be in the pollination file are creations and various information about them that the game uses to fill out planets. so you should be able to delete it safely with out a problem. if you are still worried, rename your pollination file to something like pollination.package.old by renaming it to a different file extension the game won't see it and make a new one. if you have any problems, just delete the new file and change the name back on your backup.

But when I delete the pollination file and start spore. Than it will give use the badge that I've play the creature stage out and more. And when I send a picture in the creature editor to another email than i get the badge again but I already have it. And that's with all badges again. Please help me!!!
Modding makes spore almost always better on every way :D
My Spore name is kassa80!!!

Recruit

Recruit

NegaChomp

Unread postby NegaChomp » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:09 am

HACKER80 wrote:But when I delete the pollination file and start spore. Than it will give use the badge that I've play the creature stage out and more. And when I send a picture in the creature editor to another email than i get the badge again but I already have it. And that's with all badges again. Please help me!!!

All of the achievements you have should still be on the Spore website and under your "My Achievements". However progress to certain achievements, like Alter Ego, will be lost if you didn't already have them.
Apparantly I had an account for DavoOnline I didn't even remember making. ...strange...

Return to “Help”