Ragdoll movement?

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST...

Remember that mods you download that are created by Davo REQUIRE Spore: Galactic Adventures and REQUIRE your game to be installed & patched in this order.

- Install Spore Game

- (OPTIONAL) Install Spore C&C

- Install Spore Galactic Adventures

- Patch Spore and Spore Galactic Adventures to 1.5.1

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

boyoffallout

Ragdoll movement?

Unread postby boyoffallout » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:15 pm

I have a somewhat large amount of mods (hopefully) installed. i say hopefully because i have most setup in my GA data folder. my main problem that i see is when i play my game and move, i move but no other legs, heads, arms etc. move, also it is like a ragdoll when i move. help would be most appreciated.

The Boss

Re: Ragdoll movement?

Unread postby Davo » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:33 pm

remove the mods, few by few, and elimante the problem mod.
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad

boyoffallout

Unread postby boyoffallout » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:34 am

Actually i have been searching extensively for any other solutions that could be found elsewhere on the internet, i have come to the conclusion that it is a problem with galactic adventures itself and its animations. i have followed countless methods of uninstalling and re-installing the game, i have even removed all of my mods and tried GA, even that didn't help. If i didn't mention before, my regular Spore game actually works. the only other thing i could think of to maybe fix it would be to play on a previous patch, or try and find a 1.6 patch. Does anyone else have this problem and have fixed it?

And just being curious, but in what order/way did you install your spore? Like how did you install patches, EADM or manually? i do not actually have EADM installed, i was just wondering if i should.

Another question, how many mods on here are for/can be used by the original Spore game?

The Boss

Unread postby Davo » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:22 pm

patching to 1.6 without patching to 1.5 maybe the cause.
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad

Return to “Help”