So spore is alive after all..

Welcome to DavoOnline.com! Let us know what you are about!
Forum rules
If you post something I don't approve of, it will be removed.
AtlantAlpha
Hatchling
Hatchling

So spore is alive after all..

Unread post by AtlantAlpha »

Hey!

Ever since Spore's release I was convinced it was a great concept. I spent way too many hours in the past both playing the game and creating assets, but ultimately I kind of grew tired, mainly due to the lack of a solid community.

I'm actually rather amazed by the fact that there does in fact still exist a following for the game, and I'd love to join you guys!

Whenever I play spore I like to make semi-humanoid creatures. As a CGI artist I enjoy remaking creatures in zBrush as well.

Can you guys show me around this place? I think I've found a new home! :spore:

Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

Re: So spore is alive after all..

Unread post by Darhagonable »

Wellcome! :D
allways great with more people in the community! :D
Static696
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Static696 »

do you have galactic adventures :ga:

if you do and you get bored of the same parts I recommend these mods

[rob55rod]Dark Injection Instructions are included in the 9.r download, and for v9 there are tons of tutorials floating around.[/rob55rod]

These are some of the one I use also
Sids 3d cell Editor: http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewto ... 17&p=27278

CemBen Color Pack: http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewto ... 118&t=5071

not many people know this but if you hold

Ctrl, Shift and c, you will open a cheat console. if you type 'addDNA' into it you get (you guessed it) more DNA points. You can do this an infinite amount of times and it only workes in the editor. also if you want more sporebucks in your civilisation or space stage if you type into the deBug menu 'moreMoney' you will get (you guessed it) more money (around 150 sporebucks). if you get this mod http://www.davoonline.com/sporemods.html ,( when you click on the URL scroll down to space stage and click on 99 Millie to get the mod ) it'l give you 99 million sporebucks when you input the cheat.

I hope this helped out

EDIT by CamBen: Merged. Edit your posts instead of sixtuple-posting please. Thanks

EDIT by rob55rod: Outdated, broken, and ill-thought-out links replaced with working ones. Please never, EVER link to direct downloads like that ever again, as it makes it impossible for the user to see instructions on the thread, know where to go to ask for help should they need it, receive updates if they ever come out (Hint: Your DI link was 3 years outdated), or even know where to thank the mod author if they really like the mod. Not to mention that some of the links you provided didn't even work and the Dark Injection install instructions you provided were incorrect. Thank you for your co-operation.
Last edited by Vallachan on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

AtlantAlpha wrote:I'm actually rather amazed by the fact that there does in fact still exist a following for the game, and I'd love to join you guys!
You're not the only one.
AtlantAlpha wrote:Whenever I play spore I like to make semi-humanoid creatures. As a CGI artist I enjoy remaking creatures in zBrush as well.
...how humanoid?
AtlantAlpha wrote:Can you guys show me around this place? I think I've found a new home! :spore:
Davo's mods
Everyone else's mods
Dark Injection
The place to post the things you make
A subforum needlessly rendered pointless by EA, but which I hope to retain for the memories attached to it
A dead giveaway as to why I asked about the extent of your creatures' apparent humanoidness, which I am only really linking to for the lels
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Welcome to DavoOnline Forums”