Hello, everyone!

Welcome to DavoOnline.com! Let us know what you are about!
Forum rules
If you post something I don't approve of, it will be removed.
Tanadin
Hatchling
Hatchling

Hello, everyone!

Unread post by Tanadin »

Hello! I just a registered few minutes ago, and I'm really excited! This forum looks like a fun place to be- not full of trolls and flamers like the Sporum is nowadays.

I play lots of games and spend WAAAAAY too much time on the computer. Minecraft and Skyrim are what I've been playing recently, but a little Spore as well. I'm Tanadin on Minecraft and on Spore, so I'm a bit attached to my random internet name. XD (But my YouTube is a different name)

I like dragons and wolves to the point where it's almost an obsession. A few hobbies (in Minecraft) of mine are burning things to ash and blowing things to smithereens.

I just thought that I'd say hi to everyone. Again, it looks like a lot of fun, I can't wait to meet some fun people.

Oh, a warning: I'm a bit random and have a sense of humor that's a bit off. I'll try to be more 'normal' than usual until I understand this place better. Y'know, not stick out like a glowing coal in a pile of obsidian rocks?

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Hello, everyone!

Unread post by Davo »

haha nice reference! i remember you! welcome home, haha. we dont get many sporum users here, suprisingly. but as long as you post in the right spots, you will be ok.
Tanadin
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Tanadin »

Thanks for the warm welcome, in most forums I'm ignored until I do something useful.

BTW I LOVE the Dark Injection mod, I'm playing Spore with it whenever I'm not doing Minecraft!
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

AWESOME
Kaos
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Kaos »

And though I'm about a week late, welcome!
Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Unread post by Vallachan »

welcome to davoonline! and, you are correct. it is a very fun place! :D
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Welcome to DavoOnline Forums”