No

Welcome to DavoOnline.com! Let us know what you are about!
Forum rules
If you post something I don't approve of, it will be removed.
­No
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:06 am

No

Unread postby ­No » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:11 am

Hey I'm No "Nick12506 on Sporebase".

User avatar
Davo
The Boss
The Boss
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 2181
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:36 am
Location: NOLA
Contact:

Re: No

Unread postby Davo » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:29 pm

hey man whats up! thanks for joining! getting involved in a new forum takes some time, but just post as you would normally. i have many sections available for all sorts of different needs!
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad


Kaos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Re: No

Unread postby Kaos » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:19 pm

Nick, I'm here too. And a moderator.
No trolling please.
Thanks :)

Good to see you here!

­No
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:06 am

Re: No

Unread postby ­No » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:18 pm

Davo wrote:hey man whats up! thanks for joining! getting involved in a new forum takes some time, but just post as you would normally. i have many sections available for all sorts of different needs!

Kaos wrote:Nick, I'm here too. And a moderator.
No trolling please.
Thanks :)

Good to see you here!


These 2 sentences are not compatible... Also notice something wrong with my name?

User avatar
MinionJoe
The GateKeeper
The GateKeeper
First Class
First Class
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:34 pm

Re: No

Unread postby MinionJoe » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:54 am

­No wrote:Also notice something wrong with my name?


No? What?
Image

Kaos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Re: No

Unread postby Kaos » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:41 pm

­No wrote:
Davo wrote:hey man whats up! thanks for joining! getting involved in a new forum takes some time, but just post as you would normally. i have many sections available for all sorts of different needs!

Kaos wrote:Nick, I'm here too. And a moderator.
No trolling please.
Thanks :)

Good to see you here!


These 2 sentences are not compatible... Also notice something wrong with my name?

It appears when I visit your profile page, but it doesn't have the same effect as on SporeBase, I don't think.

­No
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:06 am

Re: No

Unread postby ­No » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:58 pm

MinionJoe wrote:
­No wrote:Also notice something wrong with my name?


No? What?


It only has 2 letters in it, the minimal is 3.

Kaos
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Re: No

Unread postby Kaos » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:28 pm

Ohh, I missed that. lol nick.


Return to “Welcome to DavoOnline Forums”