Sup? Im GoldenSpore88 :)

Welcome to DavoOnline.com! Let us know what you are about!
Forum rules
If you post something I don't approve of, it will be removed.
User avatar
GoldenSpore88
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:41 pm
Contact:

Sup? Im GoldenSpore88 :)

Unread postby GoldenSpore88 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:48 pm

Im GoldenSpore! Or as known on most other forms... Goldkilla88. Just so you know im know to ask questions alot :oops: Ehehe. just so you know im on spore: Abuger090 so contact me if you want :D

Gold-ish delight.

User avatar
superckool
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:39 pm
Location: Why would you care? plus i don't know but its dark here and i hear growling.

Re: Sup? Im GoldenSpore88 :)

Unread postby superckool » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:46 pm

Sup :) I'm the only person to ever upload a mod besides dvd and davo, I also take mod requests, i can't make you a mod right now though because my computers messed up, this is my bros.
Be careful were you step, I've booby-trapped your whole room, the next step you take might be your last, either that or you'll step on the party activator button, if so then PARTY TIME! :mrgreen:

User avatar
Davo
The Boss
The Boss
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Posts: 2180
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:36 am
Location: NOLA
Contact:

Re: Sup? Im GoldenSpore88 :)

Unread postby Davo » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:05 pm

hey, send me a friend request on xbox, im davopotamus
Support my Site via Adf.ly : View the Ad or Skip the Ad


User avatar
GoldenSpore88
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:41 pm
Contact:

Re: Sup? Im GoldenSpore88 :)

Unread postby GoldenSpore88 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:15 pm

superckool wrote:Sup :) I'm the only person to ever upload a mod besides dvd and davo, I also take mod requests, i can't make you a mod right now though because my computers messed up, this is my bros.


If you get your computer working again maby you could make one for me :3 I just can't think of any thing right now! lol

Gold-ish delight.

User avatar
GoldenSpore88
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:41 pm
Contact:

Re: Sup? Im GoldenSpore88 :)

Unread postby GoldenSpore88 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:24 pm

Davo wrote:hey, send me a friend request on xbox, im davopotamus


All right! I mite be awhile though : )

Gold-ish delight.

User avatar
superckool
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:39 pm
Location: Why would you care? plus i don't know but its dark here and i hear growling.

Re: Sup? Im GoldenSpore88 :)

Unread postby superckool » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:47 pm

GoldenSpore88 wrote:
superckool wrote:Sup :) I'm the only person to ever upload a mod besides dvd and davo, I also take mod requests, i can't make you a mod right now though because my computers messed up, this is my bros.


If you get your computer working again maby you could make one for me :3 I just can't think of any thing right now! lol

I could mod now, but it would take more than a day to get all my stuff set up on my bros pc.
Be careful were you step, I've booby-trapped your whole room, the next step you take might be your last, either that or you'll step on the party activator button, if so then PARTY TIME! :mrgreen:

User avatar
GoldenSpore88
Recruit
Recruit
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:41 pm
Contact:

Re: Sup? Im GoldenSpore88 :)

Unread postby GoldenSpore88 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:30 pm

superckool wrote:
GoldenSpore88 wrote:
superckool wrote:Sup :) I'm the only person to ever upload a mod besides dvd and davo, I also take mod requests, i can't make you a mod right now though because my computers messed up, this is my bros.


If you get your computer working again maby you could make one for me :3 I just can't think of any thing right now! lol

I could mod now, but it would take more than a day to get all my stuff set up on my bros pc.


It's okay! It's been about 5 days now and I still cant think of something!!! :? hmmmm...

Gold-ish delight.

User avatar
superckool
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:39 pm
Location: Why would you care? plus i don't know but its dark here and i hear growling.

Re: Sup? Im GoldenSpore88 :)

Unread postby superckool » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:17 pm

I'm set up right now, just tell me if you think of anything.
Be careful were you step, I've booby-trapped your whole room, the next step you take might be your last, either that or you'll step on the party activator button, if so then PARTY TIME! :mrgreen:


Return to “Welcome to DavoOnline Forums”