Different Colored Items

Kaos
Civilian
Civilian

Different Colored Items

Unread post by Kaos »

I've actually been thinking about this for a long time. I never liked how the Armor always looked the same. Could we possibly have color Pallates to change a color for the armors? It would make the experience that much more immersive.

Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: Different Colored Items

Unread post by Davo »

this is possible. i have altered the color to the bot parts before and they uploaded lol.my spore should be up again today!
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by superckool »

I also mod oblivion, i'm not sure if this is possible, but it would make me play oblivion again, i stopped playing because my custom races were not working.
Be careful were you step, I've booby-trapped your whole room, the next step you take might be your last, either that or you'll step on the party activator button, if so then PARTY TIME! :mrgreen:
Kaos
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Kaos »

Cool! Always good to have multiple minds working on one project.
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

Yea maybe once i start playing again i will try to do this, I'm going to try hard for this, but ill have to re-texture everything as new models, so it will take a while, plus i don't have it installed so maybe another time. :D
Be careful were you step, I've booby-trapped your whole room, the next step you take might be your last, either that or you'll step on the party activator button, if so then PARTY TIME! :mrgreen:
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

Yea maybe once i start playing again i will try to do this, I'm going to try hard for this, but ill have to re-texture everything as new models, so it will take a while, plus i don't have it installed so maybe another time. :mrgreen: Maybe i can make a findable item like dye for colors, is that a good idea? well i won't be able to work on it for maybe even a few months though... Oh well.
Kaos
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Kaos »

I didn't see this. Yeah, dye for coloring your items would be excellent! Perhaps you could have it on some of the useless animals in the game that would have it.
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

Sure but I would need a texture maker person guy thing, lol, to re-texture all of the armor in the game so yeah...
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

it doesnt work like that.
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

The way I would do it I would have someone retexture all of the clothing or cloth items in the game and once thats done, I would have had someone make me a dye model, or I would make it myself (I'm a beginner modeler) then once you activate the dye, it would be like a spell scroll, shoot it at armor or touch it and it would change to that color, anyone see what I mean?
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

lol
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

lol at what exactly? I don't really know lol.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

Davo wrote:it doesnt work like that.
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

Oh, well I'll try to find some way to make it work.
Kaos
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Kaos »

Well since Davo obviously does know how it works, care to share?
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

I would start working on this once I find a texture guy and he makes at least 3 colors of clothing for 3 different ones.
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

but it doesnt work that way....
superckool
Hatchling
Hatchling

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Request”