Creature hitboxes changed?

Found a bug in a 9.r beta? Let us know here, so we can fix it.
Forum rules
1. Please post only ONE bug per THREAD. If you have multiple bugs to report, create a thread FOR EACH BUG.

2. Please NAME your THREADS as DESCRIPTIVELY as possible.

3. Please DO NOT CREATE report threads for bugs which have already been reported. This produces REDUNDANT BUG REPORTS, which slows down development by making it harder for me to read, reports and fix the bugs mentioned within them. This also applies for bugs which have been fixed and moved accordingly, so CHECK the FIXED BUGS subforum BEFORE POSTING. Previously-submitted bug reports can be found here: http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=174
Zippaheadz
Cell
Cell

Creature hitboxes changed?

Unread post by Zippaheadz »

Ever since I downloaded the newest version of DI things in my adventure has been acting strange. First thing was that when I used a building as a floor and my captain walked on it he would get stuck and then start flying/gliding over it. I fixed it by making him smaller.

The second problem is that I'm using a trading system which involves putting a gate underneath a creature and then the gate disappears when you give the creature an item. It worked perfectly before, but now the gate won't disappear if the creature touches it unless it's directly in front of the creature.

I think the hitboxes have been changed and it's really annoying.
Attachments
This used to make the gate disappear.
This used to make the gate disappear.

Love, a girl who is way too attached to her spore creatures
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Creature hitboxes changed?

Unread post by rob55rod »

Huh...not sure why that would happen. I'll have to look further into it.

Do you have any other mods installed, by any chance? And if so, what are they?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “DI 9.r Bug Reports”