So uh, this has been there for a while

Found a bug in a 9.r beta? Let us know here, so we can fix it.
Forum rules
1. Please post only ONE bug per THREAD. If you have multiple bugs to report, create a thread FOR EACH BUG.

2. Please NAME your THREADS as DESCRIPTIVELY as possible.

3. Please DO NOT CREATE report threads for bugs which have already been reported. This produces REDUNDANT BUG REPORTS, which slows down development by making it harder for me to read, reports and fix the bugs mentioned within them. This also applies for bugs which have been fixed and moved accordingly, so CHECK the FIXED BUGS subforum BEFORE POSTING. Previously-submitted bug reports can be found here: viewforum.php?f=174
derpscoutjacob
Recruit
Recruit

So uh, this has been there for a while

Unread postby derpscoutjacob » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:42 pm

Adjustable Guard appears as a Beta Guard

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army

Re: So uh, this has been there for a while

Unread postby rob55rod » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:30 am

Yes, but only in build mode. The reason for this is that for some reason the model that part was intended to use appears to be...a duplicate of a totally different part. As such, I threw the Beta Guard's model in since it was perfectly fine everywhere outside of build mode. I had planned to tackle that at some point when major issues were at a low, and didn't think anyone would care in the meantime. Evidently I was wrong...not to mention that the replacement model needed kinda fell off my radar entirely.

Anywaves, I've created a duplicate of the model with custom-made textures which should look about right for the part:
Thanks for reminding me of this. The fix shown above will arrive in the next Public Beta, which will be mainly a bugfix update. Hopefully it won't be too much longer...

popeye
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Unread postby popeye » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:40 pm

My download for DI won't download simply because "failed-forbidden"
I looked up the reason why it does that and apparently i need to "sign in into the website" even though i am signed up into this website.
EDIT: Sorry if someones already posted something like this,also it said that i needed to contact the owner of the website for help.
:ga:

never eat moldy chicken from mcdonalds.

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support

Unread postby rob55rod » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:39 pm

popeye wrote:-snip-

Please don't post in threads which have nothing to do with what you're posting about.

Return to “DI 9.r Bug Reports”