Bug in editor options

Found a bug in a 9.r beta? Let us know here, so we can fix it.
Forum rules
1. Please post only ONE bug per THREAD. If you have multiple bugs to report, create a thread FOR EACH BUG.

2. Please NAME your THREADS as DESCRIPTIVELY as possible.

3. Please DO NOT CREATE report threads for bugs which have already been reported. This produces REDUNDANT BUG REPORTS, which slows down development by making it harder for me to read, reports and fix the bugs mentioned within them. This also applies for bugs which have been fixed and moved accordingly, so CHECK the FIXED BUGS subforum BEFORE POSTING. Previously-submitted bug reports can be found here: viewforum.php?f=174
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Reireifi

Bug in editor options

Unread postby Reireifi » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:31 pm

Some of the skins and colour option seems to overlap and some part seem to hard to utilise. Hope it can be fix as it is a great mod :)

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Re: Bug in editor options

Unread postby rob55rod » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:20 pm

I appreciate the heads-up on this. I've already mostly resolved the overlapping paint texture icons for the next release, but there is still work to be done.

Care to elaborate on what you mean by "some part seem hard to utilise"? I'm not quite sure what you're trying to tell me there...

rabid_penguin

Unread postby rabid_penguin » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:46 pm

Here:

It's difficult to select a color or move to a different page. It's also hard to select a color for a coat, although I can move to a different page no problem. I have none of these problems with details. Is it possible to reformat the UI to make colors and page selection more accessible?

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread postby rob55rod » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:08 pm

...what screen resolution are you playing at? DI doesn't support anything below 1024x700.

Return to “DI 9.r Bug Reports”