Dark Injection Creature Paint UI bug

Squashed beyond recognition. Unlike real bugs, these weren't alive enough to be worth sparing.
Godzilla-Force
Creature
Creature

Dark Injection Creature Paint UI bug

Unread post by Godzilla-Force »

Hello, I happen to have a Problem with the Creature Paint UI with the Current Release of Dark Injection. Basically, other than the Detail Paints, the Arrows that enable you to switch between sections of the menu are missing, like the Arrows you use to switch between the Base and Coat menus to be exact, the details menu works fine. the sooner the fix for this, the better, because it severely limits my ability to create creatures, especially humanoid creatures I plan to have Shiny Gradient skins.

Flames Kid
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Dark Injection Creature Paint UI bug

Unread post by Flames Kid »

Screenshot please?
:di: I am just a simulation §§§§§§§
Godzilla-Force
Creature
Creature

I tried to take screenshots, but the UI won't show, and that includes the Paint Panel. I've confirmed it's the details paint section that has the Page arrows (the arrows that enable you to go from page to page within the panel), while all the other ones don't have it.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Godzilla-Force wrote:I tried to take screenshots, but the UI won't show, and that includes the Paint Panel.
The "togglecaptureui" cheat exists for a reason. (Admittedly this has nothing to do with that reason (in fact, I have no idea what that reason is), but whatever :lol:
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Godzilla-Force
Creature
Creature

I Honestly hadn't heard of this cheat before you mentioned it, but I'll try it.
Godzilla-Force
Creature
Creature

Okay heres the pictures

Base

Coat

Details
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

You're playing at 1024x600, which is below the minimum resolution for Dark Injection. Try increasing the resolution to atleast 1024x700.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Locked Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Fixed Bugs”