Dark Injection Creature Paint UI bug

Found a bug in a 9.r beta? Let us know here, so we can fix it.
Forum rules
1. Please post only ONE bug per THREAD. If you have multiple bugs to report, create a thread FOR EACH BUG.

2. Please NAME your THREADS as DESCRIPTIVELY as possible.

3. Please DO NOT CREATE report threads for bugs which have already been reported. This produces REDUNDANT BUG REPORTS, which slows down development by making it harder for me to read, reports and fix the bugs mentioned within them. This also applies for bugs which have been fixed and moved accordingly, so CHECK the FIXED BUGS subforum BEFORE POSTING. Previously-submitted bug reports can be found here: viewforum.php?f=174
Recruit

Recruit

Godzilla-Force

Dark Injection Creature Paint UI bug

Unread postby Godzilla-Force » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:52 am

Hello, I happen to have a Problem with the Creature Paint UI with the Current Release of Dark Injection. Basically, other than the Detail Paints, the Arrows that enable you to switch between sections of the menu are missing, like the Arrows you use to switch between the Base and Coat menus to be exact, the details menu works fine. the sooner the fix for this, the better, because it severely limits my ability to create creatures, especially humanoid creatures I plan to have Shiny Gradient skins.

Sergeant

Sergeant

Flames Kid

Re: Dark Injection Creature Paint UI bug

Unread postby Flames Kid » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:22 pm

Screenshot please?
:di: I am just a simulation §§§§§§§

Return to “DI 9.r Bug Reports”