Spore Dark Injection UI Bug

Found a bug in a 9.r beta? Let us know here, so we can fix it.
Forum rules
1. Please post only ONE bug per THREAD. If you have multiple bugs to report, create a thread FOR EACH BUG.

2. Please NAME your THREADS as DESCRIPTIVELY as possible.

3. Please DO NOT CREATE report threads for bugs which have already been reported. This produces REDUNDANT BUG REPORTS, which slows down development by making it harder for me to read, reports and fix the bugs mentioned within them. This also applies for bugs which have been fixed and moved accordingly, so CHECK the FIXED BUGS subforum BEFORE POSTING. Previously-submitted bug reports can be found here: viewforum.php?f=174
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

ANGERY

Spore Dark Injection UI Bug

Unread post #1 by ANGERY » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:40 pm

When I highlight Sea, Air, and Creature (Except for Tribal, which keeps it's default icon) categories in the "Create" menu, they all just have an image with a bunch of weird little pod/egg things in a red background, with a text overlay in white font that reads "Image Pending." I am using the default Dark Injection UI, not the Spore Scaled, although when I use the DarkInjection UI that keeps to the Spore size while still maintaining the DarkSpore style, the "Creature" icon in the Create menu is a white square with a red line around it, with the moose icon inside of it. Hope these get fixed.

Return to “DI 9.r Bug Reports”