Suggestion: Skills and parts that are not in Dark injection

Squashed beyond recognition. Unlike real bugs, these weren't alive enough to be worth sparing.
Erinher
Hatchling
Hatchling

Suggestion: Skills and parts that are not in Dark injection

Unread post by Erinher »

Some parts and abilities are not found in the latest version of DI, several of these parts and abilities are Gorilla Slam (skill) Spectral Braid, EthereaBraid, Flamebraid and Sandybraid (parts) I use much these pieces and do not see them in the new update of DI. I had the option of install a package of 2013's DI where these parts are :? , my suggestion is if you can add these parts for the last update of dark injection?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Suggestion: Skills and parts that are not in Dark injection

Unread post by rob55rod »

Aaaah, sorry about that...was rearranging some of the parts, must've missed those. They were never removed, I just forgot to include them in the updated page organization. In any case, they'll be back in the next Public Beta build.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Erinher
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Erinher »

Thank you, for some time I thought they had not been included. I will look forward to the new update Thank you again :)
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

No problem, that's a completely fair assumption, even if an incorrect one. And thank you as well, for informing me of the issue.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Fixed Bugs”