Camera/Mouse bug in creators with full DI GUI

Squashed beyond recognition. Unlike real bugs, these weren't alive enough to be worth sparing.
TheXenomorph1
Hatchling
Hatchling

Camera/Mouse bug in creators with full DI GUI

Unread post by TheXenomorph1 »

Alright, I haven't seen a thread for this, so I dunno if it's just me or Dark Injection, but I've never had this happen before using Dark Injection.
When in any creator, the mouse/camera doesn't want to work or do anything when in a certain area, which usually tends to be around the outside of the normal area. I don't know if there's a reason for this, but it seems to only not work when the mouse is over where the normal spore GUI stuff would be for the creation's skills/attributes. I use the full Darkspore UI, so I believe that the issue lies only with that, but I'm unsure.
I know it says only one thing, but there's also a weird thing when you view creations from the sporepedia, where the GUI is the same as normal Spore but the buttons to edit/share/whatever else... aren't.
Neither of these are really that bad of a setback, just little oddities that I noticed and decided to mention.

Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

Re: Camera/Mouse bug in creators with full DI GUI

Unread post by Darhagonable »

Yeah it could be the fault of Dark injection.. It sounds to me like Rob forgot to change the Window Flag for some block/window.
Hopefully he'll fix it for the next public release (if it is the fault of DI).
TheXenomorph1
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by TheXenomorph1 »

Apparently this site doesn't tell you when someone has replied to a post, alright.
thanks for the reply though, good to know things are still being worked on.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

TheXenomorph1 wrote:Apparently this site doesn't tell you when someone has replied to a post, alright.
thanks for the reply though, good to know things are still being worked on.
Yeah, sorry about that...

I thought I'd fixed this issue a while ago...guess I missed something. Thanks for letting me know.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Osku
Hatchling
Hatchling

Unread post by Osku »

So.. is this fixed yet?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Osku wrote:So.. is this fixed yet?
Publicly, not yet. I've looked into it a bit internally, though.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Fixed Bugs”