DI Uninstalled/disabled C&C

Found a bug in a 9.r beta? Let us know here, so we can fix it.
Forum rules
1. Please post only ONE bug per THREAD. If you have multiple bugs to report, create a thread FOR EACH BUG.

2. Please NAME your THREADS as DESCRIPTIVELY as possible.

3. Please DO NOT CREATE report threads for bugs which have already been reported. This produces REDUNDANT BUG REPORTS, which slows down development by making it harder for me to read, reports and fix the bugs mentioned within them. This also applies for bugs which have been fixed and moved accordingly, so CHECK the FIXED BUGS subforum BEFORE POSTING. Previously-submitted bug reports can be found here: viewforum.php?f=174
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

NaCl_Y

DI Uninstalled/disabled C&C

Unread post #1 by NaCl_Y » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:05 pm

Hello.
After installing the latest DI mod(2.1.6) and starting the game, I notice that the creatures with Creepy and cute parts :cc: could not be edited and all C&C parts and skins were missing from the editor, except insect/exoskeleton arms and legs :ex: . When I tried to load a creature with C&C, the game would just crash. :
To install the mod, I used the launcher. Even after uninstalled, the parts could not be found. Everything else about works perfectly. Maybe some better Hud placement but nothing game breaker.
English is not my first language, so, if something is not clear, don't be shy to ask.
Have a good day.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “DI 9.r Bug Reports”