Using Spore ModAPI Launcher but it says it's not detecting it

For all those problems people post here that aren't actually related to Dark Injection. No hard feelings - I'd rather risk a few misdiagnosis than miss out on real Dark Injection issues someone wasn't 100% sure about.
Smile Dog
Cell
Cell

Using Spore ModAPI Launcher but it says it's not detecting it

Unread post by Smile Dog »

Graphics are working fine, and when I reach the galaxy screen it says something like "Please reopen Spore through the Spore ModAPI Launcher. If you are already using the Spore ModAPI Launcher, seek assistance on DavoOnline." So I sought assistance here. I am using the launcher, and I downloaded Spore from a disk. I have all the required downloads, and I even downloaded the newest version of DI.9r but it still says the error message? I can't find any screenshots that I take.. If this has already been solved, sorry, I can't find the "fixed bugs" subforum.

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Using Spore ModAPI Launcher but it says it's not detecting it

Unread post by rob55rod »

Do any other error messages appear?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Smile Dog
Cell
Cell

Not in the game, but in the Spore ModAPI Launcher, it always says "DetourTransactionCommit error: 9" (and if I click OK, it opens Spore) no matter what mod I'm installing. If I wait a little, a huge window appears and says "SporeModAPI_Launcher.InjectException" and "Wait for single object failed." and a bunch of other things I can't copy because I'm too lazy. Does this have anything to do with it?
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Daamoose wrote:Not in the game, but in the Spore ModAPI Launcher, it always says "DetourTransactionCommit error: 9" (and if I click OK, it opens Spore) no matter what mod I'm installing. If I wait a little, a huge window appears and says "SporeModAPI_Launcher.InjectException" and "Wait for single object failed." and a bunch of other things I can't copy because I'm too lazy. Does this have anything to do with it?
Definitely relevant. Can you provide screenshots of these error messages?

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Smile Dog
Cell
Cell

Unfortunately, no, the screenshots I take are probably stored away somewhere in Windows Explorer where I'll never find them.
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Daamoose wrote:Unfortunately, no, the screenshots I take are probably stored away somewhere in Windows Explorer where I'll never find them.
Well I need to see the problem one way or another, so...maybe save them in a known location next time?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Misdiagnosis”