Gameplay actions not clear

Found a bug in a 9.r beta? Let us know here, so we can fix it.
Forum rules
1. Please post only ONE bug per THREAD. If you have multiple bugs to report, create a thread FOR EACH BUG.

2. Please NAME your THREADS as DESCRIPTIVELY as possible.

3. Please DO NOT CREATE report threads for bugs which have already been reported. This produces REDUNDANT BUG REPORTS, which slows down development by making it harder for me to read, reports and fix the bugs mentioned within them. This also applies for bugs which have been fixed and moved accordingly, so CHECK the FIXED BUGS subforum BEFORE POSTING. Previously-submitted bug reports can be found here: viewforum.php?f=174
Recruit

Recruit

Vektrix

Gameplay actions not clear

Unread post #1 by Vektrix » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:59 pm

During gameplay in creature stage the core actions are not clear as to whether they are usable or not. The icons are always white and not greyed out to show they are charged. At a glance you think they are usable when they are not. This effects the attack functions of Bite, Charge, Strike and Spit. They are all permanently white even when not usable. It is also, not clear when they are recharging either.

Recruit

Recruit

RiskTaker
Zodiac: Virgo

Re: Gameplay actions not clear

Unread post #2 by RiskTaker » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:38 pm

try looking into the files and see if there are any conflicting MODS or if your spore files have something PIGGYBACKING on them
other than that IM NOT A TECH
RiskTaker

Corporal

Corporal

TheUltraCube6723
Location: On the third rock from Sol, in a small country that Earth's inhabitants call "Armenia"
Zodiac: Pisces

Unread post #3 by TheUltraCube6723 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:07 am

Can you give me a full, un-cropped pic of your entire Data/DataEP1 folder?
Just another fellow user.

It's possible to improve Spore's graphics using Reshade. I'm planning a V0.2 public release soon

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #4 by rob55rod » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:10 am

Ummm...this bug report was regarding a pre-2.1.6 Private Beta build of DI 9.r . It's not a mod compatibility issue or incorrect installation, it was poor UI design on my part, which has been resolved since then. I'm not a professional, so feedback like this helps a lot. Also the fix is already present in Public Beta 2.1.6 ._.

Return to “DI 9.r Bug Reports”