Skeleton parts and background change for DI?

Everything related to Dark Injection, a mod for Spore: Galactic Adventures which aims to extend the capabilities of Spore's editors and preserve Darkspore within Spore to the fullest extent possible.
Forum rules
Please be respectful and keep discussion at least loosely related to Darkspore and Dark Injection. If you are using the Dark Injection 9.r beta, we expect you to actually report any bugs you find, and to provide feedback whenever necessary.
piper.secrets
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Skeleton parts and background change for DI?

Unread post by piper.secrets »

Hello all! New here, please lmk if this is answered elsewhere. I did look but did not find.

We are searching for skeleton body parts mod, and how to change the background in the creature editor in Dark Injection. I did notice there was a background selection when we dl DI, but now I cannot find it.

TIA!
UglyDollFan/Zerbie
First Class
First Class

Re: Skeleton parts and background change for DI?

Unread post by UglyDollFan/Zerbie »

In wherever you installed the SporeModAPI, click on the uninstaller. A list of downloaded mods should appear, Dark Injections should have a gear in place of a checkmark.

Clicking on the gear sends you back to the window where you can alter features. You should be able to change whatever you wanted to change. Once you're done, click on "Apply". Be careful, the "Uninstall" button is right next to it, so watch out!
piper.secrets

Re: Skeleton parts and background change for DI?

Unread post by piper.secrets »

Awesome, thank you!

Return to “Dark Injection”