Space Stage crashing upon loading with DI installed

Everything related to Dark Injection, a mod for Spore: Galactic Adventures which aims to extend the capabilities of Spore's editors and preserve Darkspore within Spore to the fullest extent possible.
Forum rules
Please be respectful and keep discussion at least loosely related to Darkspore and Dark Injection. If you are using the Dark Injection 9.r beta, we expect you to actually report any bugs you find, and to provide feedback whenever necessary.
PelicaBird
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Space Stage crashing upon loading with DI installed

Unread postby PelicaBird » Sun May 26, 2019 1:57 pm

While loading the space stage from the home/galaxy, it eventually just crashes (Not Responding) even though I was able to begin this particular space stage game with DI earlier. How can I fix this?

fungus3
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Space Stage crashing upon loading with DI installed

Unread postby fungus3 » Mon May 27, 2019 10:48 am

I think the game just randomly crashes no matter what you do in the Space Stage with DI.

rob55rod
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army
Sergeant Major of the Davo Army

Re: Space Stage crashing upon loading with DI installed

Unread postby rob55rod » Mon May 27, 2019 2:55 pm

Pelica, when you say you were able to play this particular save with DI earlier, is this the same version of DI as you're using now? And if not, what version(s) of DI are we talking about here?

fungus3 wrote:I think the game just randomly crashes no matter what you do in the Space Stage with DI.

That's not helpful at all. Even if that were true - which I doubt - you're just going to drive people away before I even have a chance to diagnose and attempt to help resolve the problem. So please, stop.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Let us know here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.

Return to “Dark Injection”