Dark injections Stiff UI bug

Everything related to Dark Injection, a mod for Spore: Galactic Adventures which aims to extend the capabilities of Spore's editors and preserve Darkspore within Spore to the fullest extent possible.
Forum rules
Please be respectful and keep discussion at least loosely related to Darkspore and Dark Injection. If you are using the Dark Injection 9.r beta, we expect you to actually report any bugs you find, and to provide feedback whenever necessary.
BlueSpore
Hatchling
Hatchling

Dark injections Stiff UI bug

Unread post by BlueSpore »

So I just recently started installing mods for spore, and whenever I do I test spore out with the mod one by one, but after I installed Dark injections mod All Cells and Creatures wont animate what so ever. they still move around they just don't animate swimming or walking and they're completely non-responsive in creation mode, so I searched all of YouTube for a fix for the past three days and I cant find anything, then I tried google and nothing. there are no online fixes but I did find one video on YouTube of a stiff UI creature, but I couldn't find anything in the comments I also looked for other topics on here (Davoonline) and it seems as if I have a unique problem but I don't want this "glitch" or "bug" to continue so if anyone has a fix to this problem let me know I will be checking back on this site every few days

rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Re: Dark injections Stiff UI bug

Unread post by rob55rod »

Are you using a cracked version of Spore and/or any of its expansion packs? Those seem to be extremely prone to those kinds of issues, to the point where it wouldn't entirely surprise me for a mod to basically be the stick that broke the camel's back, if that makes any sense ._.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Dark Injection”