Could Not Execute Spore Galactic Adventures - Access is denied

Everything related to Dark Injection, a mod for Spore: Galactic Adventures which aims to extend the capabilities of Spore's editors and preserve Darkspore within Spore to the fullest extent possible.
Forum rules
Please be respectful and keep discussion at least loosely related to Darkspore and Dark Injection. If you are using the Dark Injection 9.r beta, we expect you to actually report any bugs you find, and to provide feedback whenever necessary.
MeGaLoShaDia
Hatchling
Hatchling

Could Not Execute Spore Galactic Adventures - Access is denied

Unread post by MeGaLoShaDia »

(Using 9.r 2.1.3) This might be a stupid, obvious problem, and if it is, sorry for wasting your time:

Every time I run ModAPI, "Could Not Execute Spore Galactic Adventures - Access is denied" pops up. I'm POSITIVE that I have the latest versions of both Spore and GA, since I can use asymmetry. The only thing that I'm uncertain about is the location of the files; I got the game on Steam. Do I need to move some files from the ModAPI folder to the game itself? Is the mod uncompatible with the Steam version?

Flames Kid
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Could Not Execute Spore Galactic Adventures - Access is denied

Unread post by Flames Kid »

this sounds like modapi hasn't been given administrator permissions, however I am not entirely sure. Have you been able to play before?
:di: I am just a simulation §§§§§§§
MeGaLoShaDia
Hatchling
Hatchling

I forgot to mention that. Yes, it has admin permissions. I was able to play a loooong time ago, not quite sure when, but it was on a different computer anyway.
MeGaLoShaDia
Hatchling
Hatchling

Uninstalled and reinstalled the mod, now the launcher doesn't even run...

Edit: Turns out it does, it just take a very long time. And the message isn't any different, either.
Flames Kid
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Flames Kid »

sorry i wouldn't know then
:di: I am just a simulation §§§§§§§
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Dark Injection”