reposting apoc tank request :)

Chat about any C&C Favorite!
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Re: reposting apoc tank request :)

Unread post by Davo »

i think you do man, im sorry, but i really cant get involved with issues on that version.

biroyski
Creature
Creature

Unread post by biroyski »

Hi sir, I bought a legal copy of ra3. It did not crashed and I was able to run the game.. the problem there is no tesla tank on the war factory and the apoc tank does not shoot on air.. It only adds extra slots on the side bar like a place for new units.. :(
biroyski
Creature
Creature

Hi sir.. it's now working! thank you so very much!!! how can I ever repay you!! I am so happy thank you thank you thank you!! :D \m/
biroyski
Creature
Creature

however, there is a very small problem.. the game crash after I finished one game.. is that normal? thanks again..
Davo
The Boss
The Boss

Unread post by Davo »

i dunno, maybe.

if it continues to crash, learn how to delete you last replay.
biroyski
Creature
Creature

alright.. Thanks again.. I will recommend this website to my friends.. there's just one more thing.. It seems that the pack of apoc tank is from rocket angels? would you mind making it missile pack from mig fighter and make it 5 missile sequential every shoot like the video you have on youtube? I like it better than rocket angels missile. Can you edit it for me, if it is not too much trouble for you.. I apologize for being so difficult.. But I really had my eyes on the missle pack of apoc tank you have on you tube.. so beautiful and realistic :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “C&C Discussion”