Can someone make a fanmade patch 1.08 mod inspired by FS's patch 1.07 mod?

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Tubbybloxian
Tribal
Tribal

Can someone make a fanmade patch 1.08 mod inspired by FS's patch 1.07 mod?

Unread post by Tubbybloxian »

One day, I was going through this page and found a section talking about a mod made by Forgotten Spore called "Patch 1.07" and I got a great idea for a mod that is basically a remake of it but much more better.

It would be called "Patch 1.08" and it would basically be a remake of FS's Patch 1.07 mod, with the same stuff that the mod originally had but this time, some of the features from the mod are removed and new ones are added.

Basically what i'm trying to say is that the fanmade Patch 1.08 mod would have the same features as the patch 1.07 mod originally had. Such as recording on YouTube, choosing your own Cell when starting Cell Stage, etc.

However, some of the features that were in the Patch 1.07 mod would be removed, and here are the ones I think should be removed.

Removed Features:
2 Adventures are removed. (Because we don't know what were those adventures)
Mod Support. (Since it could cause some bugs for mods like :di: , :sr: , :bvf: , etc. if you disabled mod support in the options)
Updated to 2013 - Late 2014 Graphic cards (It could cause some bugs if the patch becomes outdated)
Top 2014 creatures (This is outdated by now)

Now that's done for... Now for the new features for this Patch 1.08 mod that is basically a remake of Forgotten Spore's Patch 1.07 mod.

New Features:
Game now runs on 60 FPS.
Half Epics (Note: This ones something you could add or not if you try making this mod into a reality)
Top 2019 creatures

Well, I guess that's all I have for now. (If anybody wants to make this mod a reality)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”