SPORE MOD REQUEST: Sleeping Creatures

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Recruit

Recruit

XDman123

SPORE MOD REQUEST: Sleeping Creatures

Unread postby XDman123 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:24 am

hi! can anyone make a mod where creatures can sleep for 4 minutes and sleep again 12 minutes later? and also make the creatures NOT wake up when attacking the same creature's species since this will be easier to sneak and kill them.

the point of this mod is to make killing creatures easier by sneaking and then kill them since I have to wait for the creatures to fall a sleep for SOOO long without the mod, and without the mod everytime I attack a sleeping creature the other creatures keep waking up.

thanks! :D not that important but it will be easier for me.
Space Goofs and Where's My Water are awesome, crocodiles and alligators are awesome too! :D

Recruit

Recruit

XDman123

Re: SPORE MOD REQUEST: Sleeping Creatures

Unread postby XDman123 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:04 am

no? aaaww ok :<
Space Goofs and Where's My Water are awesome, crocodiles and alligators are awesome too! :D

Recruit

Recruit

XDman123

Unread postby XDman123 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:20 am

seriously? still no sleeping mod??!

Staff Sergeant

Staff Sergeant

VanillaCold

Unread postby VanillaCold » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:25 am

XDman123 wrote:seriously? still no sleeping mod??!

It's not a realistic concept. If something is attacked, it would be alerted unless it's instantly killed. In Spore, it's not possible to silently kill creatures or kill creatures in one hit.
Creator of Solar Spore, Adventure Water and Spaceplanes.

My main account broke a while ago, so I created this alt.

Return to “Mod Request”