Willosaur Parts Mod?

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Tubbybloxian
Tribal
Tribal

Willosaur Parts Mod?

Unread post by Tubbybloxian »

I know there's already a Willosaur part that is part of :sr: which is the Willosaur mouth, but maybe we can get a mod which adds most of the Willosaur parts such as the Hand and Feet? I would put the eyes but meh, I won't since there are already some eyes in Core Spore that looks like a Willosaur Eye.
The circle ones are the parts that should be in the mod, also here are the suggested stats:

Hand
Willosaur Hand:
Strike 4
Health 1
Graspers

Foot
Willosaur Foot:
Dance 3
Speed 3
Sprint 2

Sensory organ
Willosaur Ear:
Charm 2

Keep in mind, these suggested stats and suggested sections (To where it should belong in) are what I think they should belong in, especially since I and others want to use them in Creature Stage if we wanna evolve into a Willosaur. (With accurate Willosaur parts, of course. Such as the mouth from SR:NS and Ear, Foot and Hand in this mod that i'm suggesting which I hope becomes a reality)
Last edited by Tubbybloxian on Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tubbybloxian
Tribal
Tribal

Re: More Willosaur Parts?

Almost forgot but you can also use ZBrush to make the Willosaur parts, and try to atleast make them accurate enough to look like it would belong to the 2005 Willosaur.

You can also try to rip some models for the Willosaur ear by using the Aquatic Willosaur's model that is found in GonzagoGL.
http://www.spore.com/comm/prototypes
Find the download that says "GonzagoGL" and try to see if you can find some hidden files that contain the Aquatic Willosaur's model, in which you can try to rip the ears from the model to make them the "Willosaur ear" for the mod i'm requesting.
(You can also rip the tail and frog arms as well)
Credit to NegaTheImpmon9508 from the Spore Wiki for showing pictures of the ripped model of Aquatic Willosaur 2005, which was found in the files of GonzagoGL.

Source: https://spore.fandom.com/wiki/GonzagoGL (Where I got the information about hidden files which were found in GonzagoGL, that have aquatic willosaur's model.

You can also go here: https://spore.fandom.com/wiki/Willosaur You can look at the gallery to know that the aquatic willosaur's model was found in the GonzagoGL files. Or how it's referred to the GonzagoGL's files as "aquatictripod".

Hopefully someone does end up making the "More Willosaur Parts" mod request as an actual mod, since it would contain an accurate hand of the 2005 Willosaur, accurate ears, accurate foot and accurate aquatic parts from the aquatic willosaur. (In which the person would most likely rip the ears of the aquatic Willosaur to make it a part along with the aquatic parts of the aquatic Willosaur)
Tubbybloxian
Tribal
Tribal

Re: More Willosaur Parts?

Also this is how to get into the files to find the swimming tripod model aka aquatic willosaur 2005 model. (So you can rip the ears off and the parts off from the Willosaur to make the Willosaur Parts mod)
Try finding the file that relates to "Tripod" and that is the aquatic willosaur's model, which contains accurate ears of the 2005 Willosaur. (As I said before, you can rip them off and use them to make the Willosaur Parts mod)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”