Updated no Grox mod?

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Eclipse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Updated no Grox mod?

Unread postby Eclipse » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:49 am

There's a mod on the Sporedum archive that (if I understand correctly) is supposed to reduce the Grox to only one system on new galaxies, but it appears to no longer work. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could get it working for the new Spore version. Stace Stage is nearly unplayable for me with the Grox attacks every 5 minutes or so... Thanks in advance!

Piman
Recruit
Recruit

Re: Updated no Grox mod?

Unread postby Piman » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:32 pm

I am currently working on one that SHOULD work on this.. I don't completely know though. I am almost to testing it. Keep in mind, you may need to reset your galaxy in order to do this.

Piman
Recruit
Recruit

Re: Updated no Grox mod?

Unread postby Piman » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:12 pm

Okay, so I made one. But it will require a galaxy reset. The mod removes all stars but one Grox, and the planet the Grox is on is T3. All you have to do to remove the Grox entirely, is by entering the planet. And poof. "Outa Heck"
If you want it, I can upload the mod.

Return to “Mod Request”