Randomized cells in the Cell Stage

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Corporal

Corporal

VanillaCold

Randomized cells in the Cell Stage

Unread postby VanillaCold » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:44 am

Could someone make a mod which replaces the Maxis cells with random cells from the creations on the current player's computer?
It would be cool to encounter cells from older playthroughs in the Cell Stage in the same way that you can encounter your own creatures too.

If there was a way to modify and pack .WORLD files, I would've done this myself, but I currently cannot do it, just like all my other mod requests.
Creator of Solar Spore and Spaceplanes.

My main account broke a while ago, which is why I created this alt.

Return to “Mod Request”