Mod request, Everything small

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Hyperepic1200
Cell
Cell

Mod request, Everything small

Unread post by Hyperepic1200 »

Hi, im new in this, i just wanna know if somebody can make a mod who make everything in the creature stage small, why? because i wanna fuse this with epic mod to make me look like an hyper epic or bigger without have the problem of being invisible when zoom out the camera, so, the point is, can somebody make a mod of everything, the plants and creature, rogue creatures, epic creatures, small? like as 70-80% smaller than its original size?

Dino
Cell
Cell

Re: Mod request, Everything small

Unread post by Dino »

Sure I'll make your mod.
Hyperepic1200
Cell
Cell

Re: Mod request, Everything small

Unread post by Hyperepic1200 »

Thank you so much Dino!