Increase Storage of One Cargo Hold Slot Beyond 99?

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
treehugger0123
Hatchling
Hatchling

Increase Storage of One Cargo Hold Slot Beyond 99?

Unread post by treehugger0123 »

I've played through Spore several times, and one thing that always annoyed me in the late game is the 99 Spice Cap; after a while, I have several colonies of each type of spice; fully terraformed, colonized, and complete with Spice Storage, each yielding 30 spice a pop. Whenever I go on a Tax Collecting round of my colonies, once I collect from 3 colonies with the same spice type, I have to sell them before I can continue collecting. I looked in the Space Stage category but didn't find anything that could do this, at least not explicitly and without doing a ton of other stuff I don't want to do(I'd like to keep everything else vanilla if possible). Anyone know where to look for such a mod?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”