Mod Request: Plant Eradicator

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Captain Cape
Cell
Cell

Mod Request: Plant Eradicator

Unread post by Captain Cape »

I'm currently following a tutorial to make your ideal homeworld, but I don't like one of the plants on the planet. Since I don't really want to start all over just because of a tree, I'd like a mod which makes the Species Eradicator also select plants.

And before someone says 'de-terraforming', it will remove my future homeworld from the main menu so I can't de-terraform at all.
If this is too hard or already exists, please let me know! I know nothing about modding.

CaptainCape :spore:
BimaGamer
Hatchling
Hatchling

Re: Mod Request: Plant Eradicator

Unread post by BimaGamer »

I'd liked this idea, but i don't know how make mods!
-BimaGamer Was Here :srns:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”