Biomechanical themed parts and/or textures (H.R. Giger/ Xenomorph)

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Aquanautis

Biomechanical themed parts and/or textures (H.R. Giger/ Xenomorph)

Unread postby Aquanautis » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:40 am

So I know that there are :rp: , :ex: and :di: parts that can be kinda put together to somewhat make this possible but I was wondering if there are any part mods that add biomechanical parts or if someone could even make this as I have little to no skill at modelling and modding. I don't know if its allowed or possible but you could probably use models/textures from the Alien/AVP games to do this. Also thanks and sorry if there was a post for this already.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Mod Request”