Custom music player (mod suggestion)

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Insanegrox
Creature
Creature

Custom music player (mod suggestion)

Unread post by Insanegrox »

I would love to have a mod that would be able to play music in the background based on what is happening around you, what I would see being done would be scanning the ingame music player and seeing what track would be played (music would be muted), and play .WAV, .MP3, or .OGG files in the background on loop while said music SHOULD be playing, this would basically be a dynamic mp3 player but for spore.

Rhinlord
Cell
Cell

Re: Custom music player (mod suggestion)

Unread post by Rhinlord »

Would be nice.
"I'm not angry because you wronged me. I'm angry because I cannot trust you anymore." ~Spode
Olyenka
Tribal
Tribal

Re: Custom music player (mod suggestion)

Unread post by Olyenka »

This would be awesome!
"This thing took like an hour to make but it was so worth it." - me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”