Custom music player (mod suggestion)

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Private

Private

Insanegrox

Custom music player (mod suggestion)

Unread postby Insanegrox » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:32 pm

I would love to have a mod that would be able to play music in the background based on what is happening around you, what I would see being done would be scanning the ingame music player and seeing what track would be played (music would be muted), and play .WAV, .MP3, or .OGG files in the background on loop while said music SHOULD be playing, this would basically be a dynamic mp3 player but for spore.
A literal signiature

Recruit

Recruit

Rhinlord

Re: Custom music player (mod suggestion)

Unread postby Rhinlord » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:26 pm

Would be nice.
"I'm not angry because you wronged me. I'm angry because I cannot trust you anymore." ~Spode

Return to “Mod Request”