Colony Seaports

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Rhinlord
Cell
Cell

Colony Seaports

Unread post by Rhinlord »

While I'm aware that this most likely not possible but I wished to ask the more knowledgeable people. Is colony Seaports possible?

"I'm not angry because you wronged me. I'm angry because I cannot trust you anymore." ~Spode
Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

Re: Colony Seaports

Unread post by Darhagonable »

Pretty sure adding seaports are possible. Question is the functionality of which and how to make it connect with water since the ground around the placed colony get leveled
Rhinlord
Cell
Cell

I believe there was a mod that reduced the leveling range to just the City walls. I haven't seen it in awhile though. Maybe someone could add the seaport as a building and make build spots where the seaports are on the colony.
"I'm not angry because you wronged me. I'm angry because I cannot trust you anymore." ~Spode
Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

Hmm if you could find that mod for me I could take a look and maybe even make it a part of the citywalls mod, allow you to choose what seaport to use. No guarantees though
Rhinlord
Cell
Cell

I'll see if i can find it.

Edit: http://www.sporebase.com/forum/index.php?topic=5582.0
This seems to have promise but i cannot test it right now.
Rhinlord
Cell
Cell

Did you ever get to check that, Darhagonable. I'll be able to check next week.
Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

Oh, I didn't see it before now. I will check it tomorrow when I get back home.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”