Editor's Camera no collision-unlimited zoom Mod

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Oinegue
Cell
Cell

Editor's Camera no collision-unlimited zoom Mod

Unread post by Oinegue »

Hello guys! I've already asked this to Rob55rod, but I wondered if the right forum for this kind of question is this...

I'll just copypaste what I asked to Rob55rod
May I ask you if exists a mod/DI package like Editor_LC which gives the modded camera (sooo useful because you can even edit under the foot of the creature), without the unlimited complexity limit?

Basically I'm asking if do exist just the camera mod of DI, because I was totally unable to find it.
Maybe a Dark Injection-like camera should be a standalone mod, for every creator who needs no collision with the floor of the editor (enabling the view from below your creature) and unlimited zoom in/zoom out for better detailing!

Oinegue
Cell
Cell

Re: Editor's Camera no collision-unlimited zoom Mod

Unread post by Oinegue »

I mean for all editors, not only creature editor, but even the dressing room for tribe, civ, space and captain
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

a) Why does this need to be a separate mod...?
b) Why reply to your own thread when you can edit the OP?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Oinegue
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Oinegue »

rob55rod wrote:a) Why does this need to be a separate mod...?
b) Why reply to your own thread when you can edit the OP?
I thought that some creators who don't use DI like we do might however want to use this kind of mod, so a camera mod would be used by a wider array of creators...

For point a) I'm sorry, I'm more used to chats and less to forum, my apologies... i'll try to fix this dumb way of posting now and for the future xD
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Oinegue wrote:I thought that some creators who don't use DI like we do might however want to use this kind of mod, so a camera mod would be used by a wider array of creators...
...those creators do realize that they would be able to simply disable all of DI's other features, right?
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
Oinegue
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Oinegue »

rob55rod wrote:
Oinegue wrote:I thought that some creators who don't use DI like we do might however want to use this kind of mod, so a camera mod would be used by a wider array of creators...
...those creators do realize that they would be able to simply disable all of DI's other features, right?
that's a good point sir!
Oinegue
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Oinegue »

Any news? :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”