Editor's Camera no collision-unlimited zoom Mod

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Recruit

Recruit

Oinegue

Editor's Camera no collision-unlimited zoom Mod

Unread postby Oinegue » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:27 pm

Hello guys! I've already asked this to Rob55rod, but I wondered if the right forum for this kind of question is this...

I'll just copypaste what I asked to Rob55rod

May I ask you if exists a mod/DI package like Editor_LC which gives the modded camera (sooo useful because you can even edit under the foot of the creature), without the unlimited complexity limit?

Basically I'm asking if do exist just the camera mod of DI, because I was totally unable to find it.

Maybe a Dark Injection-like camera should be a standalone mod, for every creator who needs no collision with the floor of the editor (enabling the view from below your creature) and unlimited zoom in/zoom out for better detailing!

Recruit

Recruit

Oinegue

Re: Editor's Camera no collision-unlimited zoom Mod

Unread postby Oinegue » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:33 pm

I mean for all editors, not only creature editor, but even the dressing room for tribe, civ, space and captain

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread postby rob55rod » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:35 am

a) Why does this need to be a separate mod...?
b) Why reply to your own thread when you can edit the OP?

Recruit

Recruit

Oinegue

Unread postby Oinegue » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:49 pm

rob55rod wrote:a) Why does this need to be a separate mod...?
b) Why reply to your own thread when you can edit the OP?

I thought that some creators who don't use DI like we do might however want to use this kind of mod, so a camera mod would be used by a wider array of creators...

For point a) I'm sorry, I'm more used to chats and less to forum, my apologies... i'll try to fix this dumb way of posting now and for the future xD

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread postby rob55rod » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:33 pm

Oinegue wrote:I thought that some creators who don't use DI like we do might however want to use this kind of mod, so a camera mod would be used by a wider array of creators...

...those creators do realize that they would be able to simply disable all of DI's other features, right?

Recruit

Recruit

Oinegue

Unread postby Oinegue » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:28 pm

rob55rod wrote:
Oinegue wrote:I thought that some creators who don't use DI like we do might however want to use this kind of mod, so a camera mod would be used by a wider array of creators...

...those creators do realize that they would be able to simply disable all of DI's other features, right?

that's a good point sir!

Recruit

Recruit

Oinegue

Unread postby Oinegue » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:30 am

Any news? :P

Return to “Mod Request”