Gate disguised as a creature scale mod?

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Major Carnage

Gate disguised as a creature scale mod?

Unread postby Major Carnage » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:20 am

Hi, long time spore player here, got the game back when it first came out, and Galactic Adventures has provided me with many long years of enjoyment ever since. For the longest time, I have been searching for a mod that would increase the size scaling for a gate object disguised as a creature. I know (and already use) a mod from this site that increases the max and minimum sizes you can scale creatures, buildings, ships, and other game objects to, but unfortunately, that mod does not affect gates disguised as creatures.
Being able to make static creatures of extremely giant size seems like a really useful tool for adventure creations, so I have to wonder. Does anyone know of a way to do this, if a mod enabling it doesn't already exist?

Major Carnage

Re: Gate disguised as a creature scale mod?

Unread postby Major Carnage » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:52 am

6 months later and no response?
Is this really something no one has tried before?

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread postby rob55rod » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:40 am

I doubt it's something nobody as tried, so much as that none have succeeded. Well, that, and people seeing no reason to post saying "no can do :c". In any case, sorry about the lack of prior clarification.

Major Carnage

Unread postby Major Carnage » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:12 am

Sad to hear it. Still, thanks for commenting back and letting me know.

Return to “Mod Request”