All editors fused into one, grox empire color in space stage

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Richard01_CZ
Cell
Cell

All editors fused into one, grox empire color in space stage

Unread post by Richard01_CZ »

I have a mod request (IDK if easy or not) to add all tabs from other editors (spaceship editor, tribe editor etc.) into one editor, i think tbe best it would be to creature editor.

And I would like to have a mod that changes empire color to the grox one (only for player's empire!)
In the spore code there is a file with color for grox empire wich is written like this:

<r>0.2</r>
<g>0.2</g>
<b>0.2</b>

I hope at least the color mod would be done.
Thanks for reading this post (I hope that you are a spore modder and make one of my requests reality)

:ga:

Orlan83
Cell
Cell

Re: All editors fused into one, grox empire color in space stage

Unread post by Orlan83 »

Richard01_CZ wrote:I have a mod request (IDK if easy or not) to add all tabs from other editors (spaceship editor, tribe editor etc.) into one editor, i think tbe best it would be to creature editor.

And I would like to have a mod that changes empire color to the grox one (only for player's empire!)
In the spore code there is a file with color for grox empire wich is written like this:

<r>0.2</r>
<g>0.2</g>
<b>0.2</b>

I hope at least the color mod would be done.
Thanks for reading this post (I hope that you are a spore modder and make one of my requests reality)

:ga:
without Grox empire request, but already exist something like that.
There is already a mod like that on titanmod site, but unfortunaly link for download is broken. :\
i hope someone have this mod or can share. i am too curious to test it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxyZHPP5-Mo
Snaid1
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by Snaid1 »

There are a couple of mods/workarounds that might work for what you want to do.
Richard01_CZ wrote:I have a mod request (IDK if easy or not) to add all tabs from other editors (spaceship editor, tribe editor etc.) into one editor, i think tbe best it would be to creature editor.
Dark Injection adds all the parts from the Trival, Civilization, Space, and Captain Editor to the creature editor. the only issue I see adding building parts to creatures is the size difference between parts. Sporebase has a hack that shows how to import creations into different spore editors so you can have any parts (http://www.sporebase.com/10.html) but that's a bit buggy from my experience.
Orlan83 wrote:There is already a mod like that on titanmod site, but unfortunaly link for download is broken. :\
I haven't tested it, but here's a download link: TitanSpore
Richard01_CZ wrote:I would like to have a mod that changes empire color to the grox one (only for player's empire!)
Your Empire color is based on either your creature's coat color or detail color (I don't remember which). I'd recommend using EMD's INFINITE COLORS: Enhanced Color Picker to get the exact color you want on the creature and then letting the game do it's thing from there.
Orlan83
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Orlan83 »

Snaid1 wrote:There are a couple of mods/workarounds that might work for what you want to do.
Dark Injection adds all the parts from the Trival, Civilization, Space, and Captain Editor to the creature editor. the only issue I see adding building parts to creatures is the size difference between parts. Sporebase has a hack that shows how to import creations into different spore editors so you can have any parts (http://www.sporebase.com/10.html) but that's a bit buggy from my experience.
Orlan83 wrote:There is already a mod like that on titanmod site, but unfortunaly link for download is broken. :\
I haven't tested it, but here's a download link: TitanSpore
Richard01_CZ wrote:I would like to have a mod that changes empire color to the grox one (only for player's empire!)
Your Empire color is based on either your creature's coat color or detail color (I don't remember which). I'd recommend using EMD's INFINITE COLORS: Enhanced Color Picker to get the exact color you want on the creature and then letting the game do it's thing from there.
Yes, i tryed "sporehack open all editor with creatur editor" but building is black with notexture and uvmapping and also spore crash when i load... also, a ripped collada building or ships have deformed and destroyed geometry no texture and not uvmapping :\ so is not exactly a good hack.
however many thanks man!!!! i can hug you for that! :D
Orlan83
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Orlan83 »

Sorry Snaid1 the Titan Spore has not a creature creatures with all slots part enabled. have outfitted, gears, grox parts, hidden parts (not displayed) and a visual efx parts.
what we are seeking is something like that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxyZHPP5-Mo

here's the broken link of this mod:
page
http://titanmod.wixsite.com/sporemods/spore-mods-c12a7
Link
http://adf.ly/1Hm9RX (i suggest to not click, i not trust of this site -.- )

if i wait and i click to "avanti" (i am italian, maybe others user can see Next button or something like that) It open to me a white open download page, but not happens nothing.
Last edited by Orlan83 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orlan83
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Orlan83 »

Uff sorry, double post. edited.
Jeffery
Cell
Cell

Unread post by Jeffery »

CamBen made the editor one but good luck forceing them to upload it
Jeff Jeffery 8-)
EmannRC2002
Cell
Cell

Unread post by EmannRC2002 »

the color grox for some reason of predetermined configuration in the game does not let you have the exact color of the empire grox, but it would be great to be able to have that unique color
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”