New abilities/attacks

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Recruit

Recruit

Grubby

New abilities/attacks

Unread postby Grubby » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:10 pm

I have been playing dark injection for a while and I've had a lot of fun making custom creations, but what I really like is the custom abilities (such as heavy laser, the tribal attacks, and of course the elemental abilities. I also seen abilities imported from Darkspore like Zrin's Plasma Column. I believe it is still being worked on. If it is, I wanted to know if the could add an ability that adds gunfire, bullet attacks. I was thinking some of the cyber attacks could be implemented and maybe even the turret attack and sound from Civ Stage. Image

I would love to make custom adventures with these abilities, now that I know how to add custom adventure music.
Would you prefer to have nice plate of my “Delicious” spaghetti?
Or would you like to have a BAD TIME?

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Re: New abilities/attacks

Unread postby rob55rod » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:58 pm

...I plan to replicate every Darkspore ability I can for DI, cyber abilities included. Does that count?

Recruit

Recruit

Grubby

Re: New abilities/attacks

Unread postby Grubby » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:48 am

Yes, thank you for letting know. I just can't wait...

Great mod btw! Absolutely love it :D
Would you prefer to have nice plate of my “Delicious” spaghetti?
Or would you like to have a BAD TIME?

Return to “Mod Request”