Colonizing on any planet

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
ARMB/TF
Hatchling
Hatchling

Colonizing on any planet

Unread post by ARMB/TF »

Can anyone make a mod that makes sure that you can colonize on any planet (planets with no spice, or planets/systems that have another species on them)? I tried AToAP, but it didn't work.

VanillaCold57
Cell
Cell

Re: Colonizing on any planet

Unread post by VanillaCold57 »

Colonies need to be placed close to spice, so placing them on planets with no spice is impossible.
Colony packs won't work if there's already an empire there, and the game would break, as that hasn't been coded in.
So either way, there's nothing we can do about it.
Zerodzed
Cell
Cell

Re: Colonizing on any planet

Unread post by Zerodzed »

What I can do, is make a mod where you can destroy your save empire or other empires and place your colony there. I can also try and troubleshoot the no-spice scenario, but I am not sure how far I will get. I do think some of the things you are asking for are possible though. Just tell me what you want most.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”