Mod request (Or teach me how too ? ) Purchase Ally Ship - Choose start location of planet

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
cupcakesandcrack
Hatchling
Hatchling

Mod request (Or teach me how too ? ) Purchase Ally Ship - Choose start location of planet

Unread post by cupcakesandcrack »

Hey guys,

Longtime Spore player. Recently had a major life event giving me much more 'free' time then I've had for years. As such I've started playing a lot more and have found these mods to be awesome. I look to take up a new hobby in life like modding and have two that come to mind with Spore.

1. I would like to be able to have a mod or ability to 'choose' which location starting systems are. Ex. want to be in the core? or near the farthest reaches (outer rim type thing). Essentially the ability to choose where a species save game starts.

2. The ability to 'purchase' ally ship slots, including the ability to purchase allied ships from ones 'own' race from colonies. With this mod it would be worthwhile increasing the size of the allied fleet as well. Shocked this wasn't just in the vanilla game. Or maybe this could be implemented by altering the 'mini u' attribute Knights get in space.

Would love to see how/ if this is implemented. Spore has so much potential as a 'political' and 'combat' game alongside the 'artsy' style. I'm sure the game itself has limitations.

Pardon if I am ranting on meds that make me feel a lot different lol.

Cheers.

Darhagonable
Admin
Admin

Re: Mod request (Or teach me how too ? ) Purchase Ally Ship - Choose start location of planet

Unread post by Darhagonable »

I don't know how to do it nor do I know if it is possible.
But you could still attempt it :P

For starters you need SporeModder to make mods.
Remember never to edit the base packages.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”