More Freedom in Planet Sculpting?

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Piepeople

More Freedom in Planet Sculpting?

Unread post #1 by Piepeople » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:26 pm

After experimenting with the any tool on any planet mod to make unique environments for my save games, I noticed that only a certain number of my most recent changes to a planet's surface seems to "stick" with any of my older changes to the planet's surface being reset to it's original terrain. I also noticed that when altering the sea level through increasing/decreasing the atmosphere level, the sea level returns to how it originally was upon first discovering the planet.

Upon further research, I found that there was a limit of 50 alterations that can be made to the planet's terrain, so i was wondering if there was a way to change this limit to a much greater number so I, and other planet sculptors, would be able to totally change a planet's surface. As for the issues regarding sea level, I am not sure what exactly causes it to revert back to "pre-terraforming" levels.

Return to “Mod Request”