More Freedom in Planet Sculpting?

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
Piepeople
Hatchling
Hatchling

More Freedom in Planet Sculpting?

Unread post by Piepeople »

After experimenting with the any tool on any planet mod to make unique environments for my save games, I noticed that only a certain number of my most recent changes to a planet's surface seems to "stick" with any of my older changes to the planet's surface being reset to it's original terrain. I also noticed that when altering the sea level through increasing/decreasing the atmosphere level, the sea level returns to how it originally was upon first discovering the planet.

Upon further research, I found that there was a limit of 50 alterations that can be made to the planet's terrain, so i was wondering if there was a way to change this limit to a much greater number so I, and other planet sculptors, would be able to totally change a planet's surface. As for the issues regarding sea level, I am not sure what exactly causes it to revert back to "pre-terraforming" levels.

Jeffery
Cell
Cell

Re: More Freedom in Planet Sculpting?

Unread post by Jeffery »

i never knew there was a limit
Jeff Jeffery 8-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”