More detailed/bigger planet mods?

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

MrSpore1111111

More detailed/bigger planet mods?

Unread post #1 by MrSpore1111111 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:18 pm

I don't know anything about modding in spore. But i was wondering if its possible to add a new planet variation to the galaxy that's more detailed and bigger. The planets just get a little boring after a bit. if this isn't possible thats okay. :D

Corporal

Corporal

TheUltraCube6723
Location: On the third rock from Sol, in a small country that Earth's inhabitants call "Armenia"
Zodiac: Pisces

Re: More detailed/bigger planet mods?

Unread post #2 by TheUltraCube6723 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:57 am

MrSpore1111111 wrote:I don't know anything about modding in spore. But i was wondering if its possible to add a new planet variation to the galaxy that's more detailed and bigger. The planets just get a little boring after a bit. if this isn't possible thats okay. :D

Modding in general is not THAT hard. (.prop files are converted to .xml for easy usage). But generating entire new planet scripts is not child's play, you know?
Just another fellow user.

It's possible to improve Spore's graphics using Reshade. I'm planning a V0.2 public release soon

Return to “Mod Request”