Made a mouth and i'm looking for further help.

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
MosileZ
Cell
Cell

Made a mouth and i'm looking for further help.

Unread post by MosileZ »

I made this very poor looking mouth my first attempt in making parts and I would like to see if anyone with more experience would be willing to help me make new parts? If there is anyone who can add in the necessary textures, stretches, stats and movements I would highly appreciate whatever you could do to help me make this a functioning part. Also, I would also be willing to make more parts If anyone would be willing to help me out with what was stated above.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cspdd7pa ... /Doggo.sc1
Attachments
poor looking doggo head.jpg

Vallachan
Sentient
Sentient

Re: Made a mouth and i'm looking for further help.

Unread post by Vallachan »

oof, definitely going to want to use the "reduce" tool on that, there's definitely a lot of unnecessary vertices that will cause lag ingame.

As for continuing from there, learning Blender is to your benefit. It has tools for modeling, texturing, UV mapping, animation, rigging, etc, and it's also IIRC the tool used to convert models for spore's modded model format.

Chances are most people will not be willing to do the work for you, so there's no harm in learning it yourself.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube
rob55rod
Admin
Admin

Unread post by rob55rod »

Adding to what CamBen said, while I certainly won't be doing anything for you, I'd be happy to show you how it's done.
Having trouble with the Spore ModAPI Launcher Kit? Get help here!

If you're reading this, you have my permission to build off of my mods as long as I am credited. Please don't mirror my work unaltered, unless I no longer provide a working download.
ThatDaisy
Civilian
Civilian

Unread post by ThatDaisy »

MosileZ wrote:I made this very poor looking mouth my first attempt in making parts and I would like to see if anyone with more experience would be willing to help me make new parts? If there is anyone who can add in the necessary textures, stretches, stats and movements I would highly appreciate whatever you could do to help me make this a functioning part. Also, I would also be willing to make more parts If anyone would be willing to help me out with what was stated above.

Sure why not. It will be included in my lavaspore mod. If you have any other part requests just ask. I will add this at my next convenience.
MosileZ
Cell
Cell

Unread post by MosileZ »

ThatDemonDavid wrote:
MosileZ wrote:I made this very poor looking mouth my first attempt in making parts and I would like to see if anyone with more experience would be willing to help me make new parts? If there is anyone who can add in the necessary textures, stretches, stats and movements I would highly appreciate whatever you could do to help me make this a functioning part. Also, I would also be willing to make more parts If anyone would be willing to help me out with what was stated above.

Sure why not. It will be included in my lavaspore mod. If you have any other part requests just ask. I will add this at my next convenience.

Ok nice, i can try to make more for you. i think i can make more
Tubbybloxian
Tribal
Tribal

Unread post by Tubbybloxian »

CamBen wrote:oof, definitely going to want to use the "reduce" tool on that, there's definitely a lot of unnecessary vertices that will cause lag ingame.

As for continuing from there, learning Blender is to your benefit. It has tools for modeling, texturing, UV mapping, animation, rigging, etc, and it's also IIRC the tool used to convert models for spore's modded model format.

Chances are most people will not be willing to do the work for you, so there's no harm in learning it yourself.
That was CamBen's last message before CamBen left DavoOnline for now.
I wonder when CamBen is coming back, probably not for that long. :roll:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”