Made a mouth and i'm looking for further help.

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Poster of the New User Apocalypse

Poster of the New User Apocalypse

MosileZ

Made a mouth and i'm looking for further help.

Unread post #1 by MosileZ » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:21 am

I made this very poor looking mouth my first attempt in making parts and I would like to see if anyone with more experience would be willing to help me make new parts? If there is anyone who can add in the necessary textures, stretches, stats and movements I would highly appreciate whatever you could do to help me make this a functioning part. Also, I would also be willing to make more parts If anyone would be willing to help me out with what was stated above.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cspdd7pa ... /Doggo.sc1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tech Support

Tech Support

CamBen
Zodiac: Cancer

Re: Made a mouth and i'm looking for further help.

Unread post #2 by CamBen » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:47 am

oof, definitely going to want to use the "reduce" tool on that, there's definitely a lot of unnecessary vertices that will cause lag ingame.

As for continuing from there, learning Blender is to your benefit. It has tools for modeling, texturing, UV mapping, animation, rigging, etc, and it's also IIRC the tool used to convert models for spore's modded model format.

Chances are most people will not be willing to do the work for you, so there's no harm in learning it yourself.
Spore is creative, even the mods and hacks.
Or, should I say, especially the mods and hacks?

Now currently making content for the Life is Strange and Portal communities. Check me out on YouTube

Tech Support

Tech Support

rob55rod

Unread post #3 by rob55rod » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:12 pm

Adding to what CamBen said, while I certainly won't be doing anything for you, I'd be happy to show you how it's done.

Corporal

Corporal

ThatDemonDavid
Zodiac: Libra

Unread post #4 by ThatDemonDavid » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:50 pm

MosileZ wrote:I made this very poor looking mouth my first attempt in making parts and I would like to see if anyone with more experience would be willing to help me make new parts? If there is anyone who can add in the necessary textures, stretches, stats and movements I would highly appreciate whatever you could do to help me make this a functioning part. Also, I would also be willing to make more parts If anyone would be willing to help me out with what was stated above.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/cspdd7pa ... /Doggo.sc1

Sure why not. It will be included in my lavaspore mod. If you have any other part requests just ask. I will add this at my next convenience.

Return to “Mod Request”