Save Theme uses only Creations from Chosen Theme

Post your mod requests/ideas here, not in with the actual mods.
NOTE: We can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone's bound to pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue.
Additionally, be aware that we can't add "new" functionality, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we probably can't do it either. That's a bit of an overgeneralization, but still a valid rule of thumb...
Recruit

Recruit

Auronoi-Cheiftain

Save Theme uses only Creations from Chosen Theme

Unread post #1 by Auronoi-Cheiftain » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:55 pm

Hello, I was wondering if somebody could create an override mod to the Save Theme (when you start a Planet and you pick a Buddy or Sporecast to have a theme in the Save Planet), I was wondering if someone could create an overide to this that basically makes it so that only creations from that one Buddy or Sporecast appear in your game. I just find it so very frustrating that I pick a buddy as A theme for the fact that they Have a Lot of Extraterrestrial Creatures, or Prehistoric Creatures, and barely none of them actually appear in your game.

Return to “Mod Request”