CC demo run in full game?

Post your mod ideas here. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, but feel free to discuss.
Forum rules
Please keep in mind that if your request is not granted immediately, that doesn't mean it never will be. Sooner or later, someone may well pop in and try to make it happen. Patience is a virtue. Just...don't go around begging and annoying people over it.
Additionally, be aware that while the Spore ModAPI has empowered mod developers like never before, our ability to add "new" functionality still has its limits, so if there's nothing in Spore that can already do it, we may not be able to either. Nothing is lost in asking, but don't get your hopes up, especially not for anything really big.
FredtheDerp
Cell
Cell

CC demo run in full game?

Unread post by FredtheDerp »

Just a thought and idk if it would be hard to do. But would it be possible to add from the creature creator demo to the full game the lovely running animation for quadrupedal creatures? I used to mess with the demo a lot and found it somewhat sad they got rid of the running animation used for it in the full game. i'm not entirely sure what other animations they changed in there(probs not many). (also i apologize if thats been asked already)

I do stuff here and there Image
Snaid1
Civilian
Civilian

Re: CC demo run in full game?

Unread post by Snaid1 »

I feel like this has been asked before but I can't seem to find a thread specifically about the run animation from the creature creator.

I don't know what would need to change, but I would imagine it would be a matter of finding where the run animation is in the creature creator and in GA and making a package to replace the file. I don't have the knowledge to do it but someone else here might.

EDIT: found the original thread! here it is if you want to see what research was done with it. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2301&hilit=run+animation
FredtheDerp
Cell
Cell

Re: CC demo run in full game?

Unread post by FredtheDerp »

Ah nice it has had some research done with it but little success..
I do stuff here and there Image
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Mod Ideas”